the sunday currently | 02

Sunday, January 03, 2016


Err, okay wait.. ano meron bukas? ha? Teka ano ba? Okay bago pa magkapasok ulit... eto na let's procede. I'm currently...

Reading
old messages I sent to myself. (I'm so sweet to myself. I love you self..kidding)

Writing
the Sunday currently vol. 02

Listening

to Justine Bieber's Love yourself. (Conor Maynard cover) #onrepeat

Thinking
anong kayang feeling kung walang pasok bukas... hay

Smelling

the disgusting smell of dog pee. Kanina pa ako nasusulasok sa amoy neto!!!

Wishing

sana walang pasok bukas #tamadproblems

Hoping
the same thing heeheheh

Wearing

my white grade 7 class shirt and fuchsia pink pambahay shorts

Loving

mmm.. ano ba.. Loving.. wala e. Hahahaha! 

Wanting

agh, books. Baka mamaya bumili na ako pag 'di ako nakapagpigil hahah.

Needing

love, peace, focus, wisdom...money.


Feeling
kinda sleepy

                 
                               I know..i know. I apologize hahah. xx

join this blog link-up by siddathornton. ☺

Have a productive weekend everyone (unlike mine)! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments