WELLOE!!! ART HOES!! (and a quick update)

Thursday, August 22, 2019


Hey ya'll, peeps! If anyone here still visits this blog (thank you so much!!! 💙) who apparently loves to see art-related content, kindly head on to my Instagram page a give it a follow IF. ONLY. YOU. LIKE. MY. ART. There would be no forcing going on here on this page ya'll. And oh, I have a twitter handle too only for ART! Then if you're an art hoe and it interests you for some reason, I'd love it if you'll give your precious tiny time to check it out (and give it a follow (-;). I'm hoping to be able to post some of my works in here too, as we have this art page going on in this blog. Also, peeps, I'll be soon releasing cute stickers and prints!! 🧡🧡🧡. Just gathering some money and planning it out.

Just a quick update, I'm currently on my 2nd year of college now and taking BS Psychology! ✨

There's more I want to share but seems like writing hates me at the moment. For now, painting/drawing/sketching is what I use to connect with others and also to express and find myself. 🌻 I'm looking forward to the time my love for writing will no longer be distant again! 🧡

That's all for now peeps! I can't promise to always write on you, but I'll try!! Whatever it is about, or whoever reads this. Let me just remind myself that this blog is a place for growth, and a place far from pressure! See you on my next!

(girl, thought this would be quicky-short...)

HERE ARE MY ART HANDLES EV'ONE!!
IG: @spacewoomanart
TWITTER: @spacewoomanart

Spreading the love!
Neah 🌻


You Might Also Like

0 comments