dear diary,

Friday, December 25, 2015



I'm gonna tell you how I fell in love with a guy named Jerry.


He never failed to make me happy
He always wanted to annoy me.
He changes my mood when I'm grumpy
I also like him coz he's somewhat crazy.

Of course, sometimes I feel jeally
'Coz I know he'll never like me
Needless to say, he was in love with Elie.
And it's not okay with me
But must accept it, coz that's the reality.

I always wanted to look at him. Damn, so lovely!
I want to tell all of this to him so badly
But I know I'm never ready.
And life is never in hurry
So there is no need to worry.

But sometimes, I think it's too late, probably
Because of the fact that he is now into Jaimy.
And yeah, she's so pretty
There's nothing left to me.

I can't believe how he forgot everything easily.
Perhaps the moments we've shared will just be a memory.
The sweetest words he told me
Will never be forgotten, I guarantee.

Now, we see each other barely
And when I see him my day is served completely.
I can tell, with each other we are no longer comfy.

I didn't expressed my feelings for him thoroughly
And for that I'm very sorry.
It seems so unfair for him surely
Fear eats me alive...maybe.

Dear, believe me
I'm praying for the joy of his heart and for his family.
I want him to know that I'm always here to be his buddy
I'll never get tired of listening to his endless drama and story.

I promise that he'll forever be my Hunny.

Yours Truly,

 J



OCT.12.15.MONDAY
                                                                                                                          

Merry Christmas everyone! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments