the Sunday currently | 01

Sunday, December 27, 2015


Greetings everyone! So finally, I'm joining this blog link-up, The Sunday Currently, made by siddathornton! I'd seen a lot of other bloggers doing this so I thought of doing it too. So let's get this thing started, shall we? I'm currently...


Reading

my sister's the sunday currently vol. 01. tryna get some infosss ehehe.

Writing

the 'The Sunday Currently vol. 01'. Honestly, I'm kinda having a hard time writing this blog post. idk why

Listening

to Troye Sivan: Hands to Myself/Sorry Medley. Ugh, i'm so proud, oh yes he's an angel!! I could listen to him all day long. PS: i love him.

Thinking

of new blog ideas.

Smelling

nothing. i smell nothing.

Wishing

2016 will be a great year for me.

Hoping

to buy new books as soon as possible.

Wearing

purple shirt and red shorts.

Loving

my new zebra-printed blanket! it must be the coziest thing i ever owned.

Wanting

an Ipod touch. Ugh, i've been wanting this for such a long time!!

Needing

I need to finish my school works before the holiday vacation ends argh.

Feeling

just.. normal. I'm feeling a bit hungry.


So yea, I think that is it for today's blog post. Hope you guys are all having a wonderful day! ♥


You Might Also Like

0 comments