2016

Friday, January 01, 2016


Happy New Year!!!

Ughh, time flies so quickly and I even didn't noticed it, did you?
Well, 2015 has been such a remarkable year for me I must say. A lot of things happened to me this year, I learned a lot , I grew a lot (nope, not physically but on the inside), I cried a lot, I got hurt and felt the feelings I never thought of feeling, I laughed a lot.  So hopefully that made me a better person, or at least i know more about myself now. So this time, I want to share some of the things I learned, it's cliche and basic, but these are what life taught me this year.
                                          

  • Don't trust people too easily. You might think they are saying the truth, but you never know. People are people, they can say what they want to say. They can promise what they want to promise but it's up to you if you're gonna believe them or not.
  • Be independent. Know that you can do it yourself. Yes, you can ask the help of others but learn when to stand on your own.
  • Learn to let go. Some people are really not meant to stay in our lives [forever]. I know this is hard, I as well won't be able to promise to do this along the way, but whatever it is   a thing or a person, or a loving pet *sniffs*  try to let it go.

  • Explore/Try. Try new things you never thought of trying, you'll never know what you're good at when you don't try. Do unusual things you never thought of doing, but know your limitations and boundaries(!!!).
  • Never expect/assume. I don't want to get your hopes down but just... don't expect/assume way to big. The more you expect/assume, the more you got hurt. Well, it's up to you if you want to be hurt, because often times, being hurt is one of the best ways for us to be stronger.
  • Be patient. Learn to wait. Do not rush things.

     
  • Never settle. I just want you to know that you deserve best. You're a child of God! He doesn't want you to settle for anything less than you deserve. If you know you deserve better, then go for it!
  • Be contented. Never settle but be contented. Know the fine line between the two. Be contented, be thankful.
  • Learn to accept. There's no other way but to accept things that you'll never get to bring back anymore. 
  • Trust in Him. Things might be miserable right now, but trust in Him, it will be alright. He knows what He's doing. 
It's an awesome year for me after all. Even though this year is the year I experienced my first ever heartbreak. (yikes!) Oh, by the way, hi to the guy who unknowingly broke my innocent heart which is now getting back to its pieces. And thank you, too! Needless to say, you're one of the highlights of my year 2015, you made it more exciting and thrilling.


Happy New Year once again everyone! xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments