the sunday currently vol. 05

Sunday, March 05, 2017

        Hey friends! It has been so long since i published my last blog post and I can't even remember what the last post was (do i really own this blog haha). You know when things get a little out of place? which is currently happening to me everyfreakingday. I can't help but lie in bed all day thinking i will make the day productive but ended up doing nothing. Like today, i was so easily distracted to little things. Maybe I should really practice to focus on things that I prioritize and i should throw the things out of my way to keep more me focused. And guess what, I still have bunch of things undone but i chose to write this time. But anyway, here I am again trying to get my shz together and trying to convey my thoughs into words and trying really hard to boost out the creativity within me. Oh well, let's stop all the rambling and procede to the thing. I'm currently...

Reading
Maine Mendoza's blog since i haven't read it for quite sometime now because of its slow load time(?). But yes. I am surprised on the sudden change of her blog's appearance. I like it the way it was but the way it is now is also okay.

Writing
this blog post! So glad to start writing again.

Listening
to the sound of the electric fan beside me. so interesting. yes.

Thinking
how to squeeze lots of things in just few days. It's not that my schedule is extremely hectic. Hindi ko lang talaga ma-manage ng maayos yung oras ko because i'm stupidly procrastinating. it's my fault, I know.

Smelling
nothing. Nakakainis pag wala akong nasusulat sa part na 'to.

Wishing
to not sleep early today because I don't want to cram tomorrow for things I won't finish tonight. noooo!

Hoping
for a job this summer. Sana matupad na this time!!

Wearing
pantulog na may design na monkey. so comfy! ready to sleep na ako e. 

Loving
my new bed sheet! I'm excited to sleep na

Wanting

to sleep na.

Needing
sleep. joke! i need motivation to do things. i badly need focus!

Feeling
fresh. kakaligo ko lang e.

God bless everyone! 
join this blog link-up by siddathornton! ♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments