lost in chaos

Wednesday, February 08, 2017




Awake but my soul is sleeping
Tired of the words I am hearing
Owning feelings I cannot explain
Doing things I cannot refrain

Existing but ain't living
Lying naked, seeking for something
Tortured heart, bewildered mind
Looking for things I cannot find

Inhaling but ain't breathing
Searching for what is wanting
I'm about to give up in despair
Loud voices, unstoppable blare

Alive but almost dying 
Surviving yet I am drowning
Suffering madly in hell
I'm never fine; I'm never well.



*We were asked to make a poem about depression and above is what I came up with. This poem is for everyone who have been suffering, who had suffered, and those who will suffer (in the future, but i pray it stops) from depression.*

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!


You Might Also Like

0 comments