the sunday currently vol. 4

Sunday, August 21, 2016




Reading

Currently reading "ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES" by Jennifer Niven again. Reading this book for the second third time because i honestly haven't finished this book since the first time I've started reading it. Hope this time, i'll have the energy and time to finish it.

                                                     
                                                                     *photo not mine*

Writing
I've been trying to write a poem, or just anything. But unfortunately, I couldn't write anything except when necessary. Is this what they called "writer's block" (is writer's block necessarily just for professional writers? bc i'm certainly not one.). Because I've been feeling this for a long while. And this is one of the reasons why I thought of reading the book again, maybe I only have to be filled with words, or imaginations, or maybe just to freshen up my mind. Hopefully this helps. 
In short, I'm writing nothing. (or this entry, maybe)

Listening
just heard the motorcycle outside.

Thinking
Funny how i think on what I am thinking. Really, what am I thinking?!

Smelling
nothing.

Wishing
for classes to be cancelled tomorrowww hahahaha!

Hoping
and praying for strength, understanding, confidence, wisdom this week. Battling a brand new week again! 

Wearing
A large pale pink t-shirt and blue shorts.

Loving
Ahh, loving my new lippie! Revlon Matte Balm (225 Sultry). I love the color, so moisturizing on the lips! I bought it because it's on sale. #kuripotproblems
                
Wanting
A lot of thingsss. And it is already listed on my notebook, yasss!

Needing
I need my worksheets to be done right after this.

Feeling

refreshed. I just drank a cold water. So refreshing! 


siddathornton
Always remember, YOU ARE SO LOVED, DARLING!  Good evening and God bless, everyone! ☺

You Might Also Like

0 comments