Summer 2016

Thursday, June 09, 2016

before the summer vacation started, i've been thinking how my vacation will be productive. what things can i do that will worth my time; or what place can i visit to see/experience a new environment; or what hobby/ can i discover if ever i haven't yet. 

Obviously, i haven't posted a blog this summer and that's either because im too lazy to open the laptop and compose a blog and just stare at it for an hour and decided to not post it. or maybe i'm too scared to post anything that wont catch the attention of the readers, or won't be interesting enough to gain viewers. (geez, this is a personal blog, what are you worrying about? you know, confidence)

I've been thinking to post pictures from my "Moving-Up/Completion Ceremony" but it think it's too late for that? Well, it's not bad to just put just a few here, right?

(classmates & friends)
(classmates & friends)
(classmates & friends)

(girl friends)
(crazy friends)

That's it! Me with them.
And, oh--

before I forget. A family picture! 

So, going back. This summer, I bought books but i haven't finish reading those. And I also read a book, two times, but also haven't finished it in the second time. I'm not sure if the problem is in the book, if it's too boring or what, or i'm just too lazy to finish it. I guess I am. I don't want to blame a book for my laziness. And gahd, not a single book should be treated like that! I shouldn't have blame it or at least to think that way to a book, sorry book. 
I also watched a korean drama and guess what! I'm sooo kilig!
I also draw and paint but i just did few. I lack ideas of what to paint and draw. What else... I also I've put a lot of thinking on getting a job and end up getting nothing. And recently, we went to the mall and unexpectedly, we had calligraphy workshop! I'm so happy because it's my first time. If you were at the ArtFest at Sm North, oh, didn't see you there! Hahahahaha hahah haha ha h a . That was such a nice experience. And I (actually, my sister bought it for me) bought a gorgeous notebook which is now my faveee.
And yes! We went to Tanay. Specifically Darakan falls and i'm not very satisfied on what I've seen. I expected a lot more. I didn't really enjoyed it but it was fine.

Hay, as of 11:29, i'm already tired to think of what else to say. I not really sure if this blog makes any sense. But I'll post it anyway. And for the record, i think my summer this year isss... fine.

Goodnight.




(God bless, everyone!)






You Might Also Like

0 comments