an open letter for the birthday boy

Sunday, March 20, 2016

March 20, 2016

It's your birthday! So, Happy Birthday. 

It's been so long since we last talk. So how are you? I've been dying to ask you that question. But i think you're doing well. Really, i missed you still. And I think that's normal. We used to have long long conversations back then, we used to talk about unusual stuffs, we used to invent stories that make us laugh, we used to imagine things that we knew will never happen.You know, we used to be close friends, I'm not sure now. You've known a lot of things about me and I as well know stuffs about you (or so I thought?). c'est la vie. But really, I want to thank God for sending you into my life. Maybe God thought I needed to learn a lesson that's why he sent you (kidding!). 

I still have a lot of things to say but I think this is enough for now. Don't forget to always pray and ask for guidance. Thank you for being such a good friend. I pray that what we had then will always remain, I hope that it will still be the same. I pray that you won't settle for anything less, always know your worth and purpose. I pray that someday, you will know Him deeply and have a relationship with Him. I also pray for you and your family. God bless! Happy Birthday, Monkey!

Your friend,
xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments