you are my art; my undying subject

Sunday, February 14, 2016


i still write you even my hand shakes at times.
you probably don't know about it
i understand


i assume you didn't care.
you didn't care at all
did you?

you chose them before me.
always
i'm trying hard to accept

blank papers i filled with sorrows
you brought me
i wrote it freely to release the pain

your name is sharp
sharper than a newly-sharpened knife
it shut my eyes, making me want to sleep forever

my heart's thumping wildly, lively
like an unstoppable roaring ocean
deep and blue

i can hardly look at you straight in the eye
therefore i'm grabbing my chance when you're far
not facing me

when will this end
tell me when to stop
please, tell me i should stop.

....


i still write you even i don't know the words
and i believe i will still be writing you
forever

hoping that my hands would still allow me

i will still write you even my pen runs out of ink
i will find ways,

i will carve your full name using the pen that ran out of ink.

i will still choose to write you over anything.
and when i couldn't find words to write you,

i'll draw you.

i'll sketch you softly,
as well as edgy.
it both represents my love for you.


i'll paint you.

i will color you with colors that i love,
so that i can look at you
before i sleep at night
or every time i want to

i'll color you 
with color that everyone hates
so that no one can love you
except me

i'll be mixing orange with violet
let us see how it'll turn out.
it will still be beautiful, because i'll mix you with it.

i'll combine your favorite color with mine
at least in colors we unite as one.


i'll sculpt you.

i will build you
holding me in your arms.
tightly

i'll build us solidly,
that no one can ever break us.
strongly compacted with each other.

firm, steady, secure, stiff
inseparable.
unshakable.
unbreakable.

you will fill my blank canvas
fill the blank pages
fill the blank spaces.

you will be my best piece.

you'll awaken the artist within me.

you are my art
the undying subject of my heart.

                                                                                                   
HAPPY VALENTINE'S EVERYONE! ♥






You Might Also Like

0 comments