very sabaw life update

Thursday, April 27, 2017

how would i start?

Currently, because it's vacation, I've been having this mixed feeling of being happy because of the loads of time that i have in my hands right now, and at the same time being bored because of perpetually wondering how to spend this loads of time that I have in my very own hands. But seriously, i have a lot of things planned in my mind --work on a summer job (seriously? up until now?),watch lots of english movies, finish lots of books, join workshops, learn a new song using my ukulele, of course gumala, maging healthy, tumangkad (lol), improve my writing etc--and guess what my friends, nothing. on. that. list. actually. (is.) happening/ed. It's sad to think na I'm not being productive na naman this vacation. but oh well, i'm trying to set goals for myself and I think it's a good way to be motivated. i have this notebook that's always under my pillow na kapag may gusto akong gawin o bilhin, i would just write it right away then i would make a checklist. Wala lang, share lang.

As of now, i can say that i am stable. no extreme emotions happening. i'm currently enjoying myself growing on my own, learning from my mistakes, learning new things. I'm enjoying watching kdramas and stuff, watching vlogs, skin care vids, makeup vids na kahit pinapagalitan na ako ng nanay ko sige pa din.

Basically, I'm just enjoying my vacation. (and just so you know, hindi pa kami nagbabakasyon ng pamilya ko or nagsiwimming or nag-out of town or whatever :'()

And oh, I'm currently reading a short book called the five people you meet in heaven. i know lot of you is familiar with this book by Mitch Albom, and so far i'm loving it. It's actually my second time of attempting to finish it so i hope this time i'll do.

That was it for my very sabaw life update. 

God bless everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 comments