all the bright places

Friday, October 28, 2016

hey y'all!


remember my last Sunday currently blog? i think I've mentioned that i was currently reading this book called "All The Bright Places" by Jennifer Niven and I just wanna say that I just finished it last night. And I can't express how much I loved the book!!! It hurts me so freaking badly and i just can't take it anymore and all i can think about is i certainly needed to watch the movie adaptation. 

while i was nearing the end, it just gives me chills and feelings. i kept on closing the book because i have this feeling of not-wanting-to-finish-it-but-wanting-to-finish-it-feeling (not wanting to finish it but wanting to know what's gonna happen on the end. get it?). I just love the uniqueness of the story. It made me think for just a while that it's kinda combination of THE FAULT IN OUR STARS and PAPER TOWNS but not really. I super love the characters- Theodore Finch and Violet Markey. 

You know what? it made me search the trailer on YouTube and it even got me listening to its soundtrack. 

It just makes me happy that i actually bought it when in fact it's not really what i planned to buy. AND happy because i decided to come back and continue to read it again after weeks and months of procrastinating. But i'm planning on reading it again continuously or without any interruption.

I am really truly madlyyy excited for the movie.

Now I can tell you all that I already have a favorite book.




  


 -------
if you wanna check me out follow me @janeahhhh on instagram.
And let me know what you guys think on this blog or in the book or whatever. :)


God bless everyone! 






You Might Also Like

0 comments